Nourishing Heart Yoga is a compassion-oriented, dig-deep community dedicated to shifting our minds, opening our hearts and transforming ourselves. Show up for yourself and others on a journey of depth into the wisdom of your body. Release stored tensions and traumas in order to remember your own life as a source of fulfillment, joy, and vitality. We use yoga, meditation, breathwork, and study as a means to intentionally engage in the healing process and understand our relationship with our inner knowing, our body, and our creativity.
Having the support of community, accountability, and access to our collective wisdom will accelerate your growth as you remember, heal, and open to the possibility of living the kind of life that you desire within you and around you. If you are committed to growing, listening, and lifting others up, we want you to join us.
Together we will challenge our limiting patterns to create new habits, practices and rituals that will help you to elevate your consciousness and revitalize your energy and health.
Nourishing Heart Yoga is your source of inspiration and daily practices; a safe space to share and listen; your instant community that has its foundation in Love first.
Nourishing Heart Yoga has developed over the past 15+ years of my own dedicated, deep personal transformation and spiritual leadership. Experiencing the profound changes of personal transformation alone is quite difficult, which is why I’ve created this space for us to be together and engage in short, simple practices that when done consistently, will give you huge results and propel you into a more expansive and aligned relationship with yourself and all of life.
Nourishing Heart Yoga - where Love comes first and where the heart is nourished. It's where you belong.
Basic Membership Includes:
- Full access to the Nourishing Heart Yoga On Demand Library with 175+ yoga classes and meditations. Enjoy full-length classes and shorter 20 - 30 minute practices in Vinyasa, Yin, Gentle and Restorative Yoga as well as 15-minute meditations.
Essential Membership Includes:
- A new meditation practice under 15 minutes each Wednesday live-streamed at 9:15 am EST, 6:15 am PST. (one or some of the following included: breathwork, pranayam, kriya, meditation, savasana). Meditations are recorded if you can't view in real time.
- A new yoga practice around 30 minutes each Wednesday live-streamed at 9:30 am EST, 6:30 am PST (one or some of the following included: gentle, vinyasa, yin or restorative). Yoga practices are recorded if you can't view in real time.
- A 21-day 10 - 30 minute seasonal yoga self-care challenge (practice) live-streamed. This will begin on Thursday, September 22 (First Day of Autumn) and begins again on each equinox and solstice (during the 21 day challenges I will not be teaching the weekly yoga or 15 minute meditation practices but/and you can always access the recordings from previous practices)
- A monthly zoom call to celebrate, set intentions and make some magic together
- Full access to the Nourishing Heart Yoga On Demand Library with 175+ yoga classes and meditations
Themes that change with the seasons and cycles of the earth and the cosmos
- Journal prompts and Creative Inspirations
- Housed inside Mighty Networks community platform
Discounts on future public offerings (in person and online)
Premium Membership Includes:
- Everything in the Essential Membership
- One 30-minute zoom private session per month with Matece, Monday through Friday, for personalized guidance. Private sessions are followed up with individualized suggestions and resources unique to what you are working with at this time.
- Have unlimited email communication with me (I will read your emails and respond when needed).
- This may be a great option for you if you know you could benefit right now from having a sounding board, a private space to process and receive guidance and feedback in any area of your life that you feel I could support you with ie: your practice, your yoga teaching, creative brainstorming, relationships, healing journey, motherhood etc.